1. Personal Information
The term “personal information” shall mean “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall include information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or any other description contained in such information, as well as data concerning appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. (3) Information that can identify a specific individual by itself (personal identification information), such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and the insurer’s number on a health insurance card.
2. Method of Collecting Personal Information
Tamura Cloisonne may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when a user registers for use. In addition, Tamura Cloisonne may also collect transaction records and payment information, including personal information of users, between users and partners, etc., from Tamura Cloisonne’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “partners”). Hereinafter referred to as “partners”), etc.
3. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send e-mail notifications of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registration information, or to view the status of their use of the service.
- To bill users for paid services.
- For purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
4. Change of Purpose of Use
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when the purpose of use is reasonably deemed to be related to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose or publicly announce it on this website in a manner prescribed by the Company.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- When the provision of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the Company has notified or announced the following matters in advance and has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- The items of data to be provided to the third party
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Cessation of provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- The method of accepting the request of the person in question
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the party to which the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- Cases in which the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the Purposes of Use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- When personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, and the Company notifies the person in advance or makes readily available to the person in advance to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the individual
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
- When we are requested to disclose personal information by an individual, we will disclose such information to the individual without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following cases, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- If it violates any other laws or regulations
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose non-personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
7. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- In the event that a User’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) such personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deem it necessary to respond to the request, we will make corrections, etc. to the relevant personal information without delay.
- When we have made the Corrections, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or when we have decided not to make the Corrections, etc., we will notify the User of our decision without delay.
8. Suspension of Use of Personal Information
- If a user requests that SBM stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “stop using, etc.”) his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained through wrongful means, SBM will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend the use of personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use involves substantial costs or where it is otherwise difficult to suspend the use of personal information and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures shall be taken.
10. Contact for Inquiries
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us using the inquiry form or the e-mail address below.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org